About Bible Journaling Ministries
Bible Journaling Ministries exists to encourage others to spend more time in the Word; growing closer to God each and every moment. Our mission is to help women to grow in the Word, creatively.
About Our Founder
Hi, I’m Tracie. I LOVE GOD! I founded this ministry as a response to his calling in my life. When I realized I was called to teach others and help further develop fellowship around Bible Journaling, I thought…who am I? A gal with no formal training in Theology AND no formal training in art. In fact, I barely passed art in high school. Why would God put this on my heart? Surely there are more capable and talented people than I. And you want to know what? There are. You are. But this ministry isn’t about talent. It’s simply about spending time with the Lord, growing in your faith, and living out your purpose here on earth. There are no rules. No perfection. No mistakes. You don’t need a degree in theology to share the Word, to spend time with and care for others, or to be a decent human being. You don’t need a degree in art to doodle, trace, paint, stick, tape, or create art in response to what the Holy Spirit is doing in your life at that moment. No qualifications what so ever are needed to journal in your Bible. A friend reminded me that the twelve apostles weren’t qualified either. They were ordinary. Not one was a great speaker, writer, or theologian and they didn’t possess outstanding talents or abilities. They were prone to failure, mistakes, misstatements, and resentment toward others. Jesus often had to rebuke them because they were slow to faith and spiritually dense (Matthew 8:25-27, Mark 8:33, Mark 16:14). If Jesus can use the twelve apostles, he most certainly can use me and YOU. Thank you for allowing me to come alongside you on your journey. May God bless you and the ones you love…always.
Tracie’s Life Goal
I have one life goal and that is to finish the race (2 Timothy 4:7-8). In addition to leading Bible Journaling Ministries, and taking care of my family and friends I also want to provide the Word of God to 1,000,000 unreached persons through organizations that do this work efficiently, like the American Bible Society, Bibles for the World, and smaller ministries. We’ve made some progress. Revenue produced by Bible Journaling Ministries helps with this goal. Yay! Thank you for your support! Bibles provided to those in need. You can see our progress here.
Many of us go through life in pursuit of “something” or “someone.” I found my someone when I gave my life to Jesus. If you don’t know Jesus, I invite you to stop what you’re doing and make Him a priority. Jesus came and died on the cross for your sins so that you are forgiven. He did what no one else could do. He took your place, was nailed to the cross, died, and rose again. You can’t earn your way to Heaven. He made the way. This is a gift for those who believe. He is the living God, and when you call upon Him, He responds. It’s really that simple.
Who We Are
Bible Journaling Ministries is a non-denominational, Christian ministry that seeks to inspire women to have a personal relationship with Christ. With the Scripture as the guide, we seek to help others grow closer to God by spending time in the Word and responding creatively through art. Bible Journaling Ministries reaches women in the midst of their busy lives through Bible journaling printables, devotions, speaking engagements, resources, online Bible studies, Facebook community, training, and tutorials. Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, Bible Journaling Ministries exists to be a trusted friend who understands the challenges you face, walks by your side, and encourages you as you grow in your faith.
What We Believe In
- One God who is the trinity — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- You are saved by faith in Jesus Christ who is the one true church
- There is heaven for believers and hell for those who don’t believe
- The Bible is God’s infallible revelation to man
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection, and ascension to heaven
- That Jesus will return to establish His Kingdom on earth
- The Holy Spirit dwells within you
Our mission is to help women to grow in the Word, creatively.
Bible Journaling Ministries exists to encourage others to spend more time in the Word; growing closer to God each and every moment. We envision a world where every follower of Christ has the opportunity to open the Bible and engage with Scripture, ignite a passion for learning more about the truth, and shares the good news with others.
- Authenticity – We are a community of grace and forgiveness where everyone is allowed, encouraged, and expected to be authentic.
- People – We primarily exist to bring believers closer to God and to inspire those who are not yet part of the Body of Christ
- The Bible– We acknowledge the Bible as the revealed truth of God, providing direction for our lives.
- Prayer – As a community of believers, we seek God’s guidance and direction through prayer in all that we do.
- Journaling – By journaling in our Bibles we can approach the Word with intention, observe what God is saying to us, and truly feel the meaning behind what we create with our art.
- No Perfection – There’s no need for perfection. The point of drawing is to connect with the Word. Often, the serenity that we feel when coloring or creating helps us spend more time with God, listening to what he is trying to say to us – if only we would stop and listen. It truly is a beautiful thing.
About Affiliate Links
Ministry work is always expensive. This site is partially funded through purchases you make using our affiliate links. We only recommend products that We’ve used and love. If you purchase the product or service we reference on this site, we may receive an “affiliate commission.” WE disclose this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Regardless of whether we receive a commission, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for Bible journaling.
Supporting Our Ministry
We do not take donations in our ministry and run this our ministry as a business. Money that you spend on our site is used just like it’s used in other ministries and churches. It’s used to pay for projects/missions, overhead, administration, tech support, and software. It’s also used to create jobs and helps others feed their family. Bible Journaling Ministries is a limited liability corporation. Tracie is not currently called to start a non-profit, but the ministry does financially support non-profits like Compassion International, World Vision, Bibles for the World, American Bible Society, St. Mary’s Food Bank, and more.