Making paperclip bookmarks for Easter Bible journaling entries is simple with these fun Easter Stickers. In the tutorial below I show three different ways that you can create beautiful bookmarks to celebrate this day.
How to Make PaperClip Bookmarks for Easter
You can download the Easter stickers this month for free!
Click here to download our latest freebie.
If you missed this printable while it was free, you can still purchase it using the link below.
Supplies Needed to Make Paperclip Bookmarks
- Paperclips – you can find these at the local Dollar Store or you can buy a really cute assortment on Amazon using our ministry affiliate link: http://amzn.to/2lbZ3TH
- 1″ Circle Punch – http://amzn.to/2mxRTug
- Self-sealing Laminating Pouches – http://amzn.to/2kYjt7x
- Glue gun – http://amzn.to/2lWOzMt
- Xyron Sticker Maker – http://amzn.to/2lHHsXf
Instructions for Paperclip Bookmarks
To make the paperclip bookmarks for Easter, follow these steps:
- Download the printable Easter stickers.
- Print them out in color on your printer using cardstock.
- Place the sticky side of the laminating pouches or tape on the front of the image.
- Using the 1″ circle punch, punch the images out.
- Using the hot glue gun, place a small dab on the back of one of the stickers.
- Place the paperclip on the glue and press down.
- Adjust the paperclip so that it’s in the position you’d like it to be in.
- Glue another sticker on top of the paperclip so that it’s a double-sided bookmark. You can use the Xyron sticker machine to give it a nice seal.
If your using these stickers as stickers, follow the instructions above minus the paper clip. You’ll have a nice glossy sticker to place in your Bible. Place the stickers on cards, in your planner, or decorate a gift bag. The possibilities are endless.
You can make these paperclip bookmarks for Easter for yourself or for a friend. They make perfect gifts! Who will you gift them too?