To join us this month in Attitude of Gratitude, simply use this article, grab the free calendar and mini-kit provided upon sign up at the bottom of this article, and get started! To join our Bible journaling family and share your thoughts and layouts head over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/BibleJournalingforBeginners.
There are multiple options to do the study. The devotional and kits are designed to help you take a deeper dive into the Word and start applying biblical principles to your life. They are not required, but they’re a fun way to grow in the Word creatively!
- Join Momentum – Momentum members get just about everything for only $25/month. Click here to learn more.
- Purchase the kit by itself -Purchase the devotional and kit for only $7. You’ll also get the How to Study Bible Topics Guide and worksheets. Click here to purchase.
- Free option – To get the calendar and free mini-kit, please scroll to the bottom of this article and register for our emails between November 1, 2023, and November 30, 2023. If you are on the email list and haven’t received it, please check your spam! The emails will begin sending out on the 1st!
The Bible has lots to say about having an Attitude of Gratitude, here are a few verses to consider.
- Psalm 105:1 – “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.”
- Psalm 107:1 – “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 – “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
- Colossians 3:15 – “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”
- Luke 17:19 – “Then he said to him, “Get up, and go your way. Your faith has healed you.”
- Psalm 100:4 – “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.”
- Ephesians 5:20 – “always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Philippians 4:6-7 – “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
- Colossians 4:2 – “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”
- Psalm 136:26 – “Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.”
- James 1:17 – “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”
- 1 Timothy 6:6-8 – “But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we certainly can’t carry anything out. But having food and clothing, we will be content with that.”
- Psalm 106:1 – “Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
- Psalm 30:12 – “that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:15 – “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!”
- Psalm 28:7 – “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.”
- Psalm 95:2 – “Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.”
- Psalm 116:17 – “I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the Lord.”
- Job 1:21 – He said, “Naked I came out of my mother’s womb, and naked will I return there. Yahweh gave, and Yahweh has taken away. Blessed be Yahweh’s name.”
- Psalm 118:24 – “The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.”
- Jonah 2:9 – “But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.'”
- Psalm 9:1 – “I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.”
- Psalm 138:1 – “I will give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; before the ‘gods’ I will sing your praise.”
- Psalm 118:19-21 – “Open for me the gates of the righteous; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord. This is the gate of the Lord through which the righteous may enter. I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.”
- Psalm 103:2 – “Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 – “Always rejoice. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus toward you.”
- Psalm 69:30 – “I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.”
- Revelation 11:17 – “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign.”
- Psalm 118:28 – “You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you.”
- Psalm 107:8-9 – “Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.”
“Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.”
“Then he said to him, “Get up, and go your way. Your faith has healed you.”
1 Timothy 6:6-8
“But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we certainly can’t carry anything out. But having food and clothing, we will be content with that.”
He said, “Naked I came out of my mother’s womb, and naked will I return there. Yahweh gave, and Yahweh has taken away. Blessed be Yahweh’s name.”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Always rejoice. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus toward you.”
Free Bible Journaling Templates Every Month!
As a member of our VIP list you'll receive freebies at least every month. You'll also receive the latest Bible journaling news, updates, and tutorials!
Thank you! You're on the list! Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
Remember to open our emails every time we send them so our system keeps sending them to you!