To join us this month with the Pray Devotional and Bible journaling kits, simply use this article, grab the free calendar and mini-kit provided upon sign up at the bottom of this article, and get started! To join our Bible journaling family and share your thoughts and Bible journaling projects head over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/BibleJournalingforBeginners.
There are multiple options to do the study. The devotional and kits are designed to help you take a deeper dive into the Word and start applying biblical principles to your life. They are not required, but they’re a fun way to grow in the Word creatively!
- Join Momentum – Momentum members get just about everything for only $25/month. Click here to learn more.
- Purchase the kit by itself -Purchase the devotional and kit for only $7. You’ll also get the How to Study Bible Topics Guide and worksheets. Click here to purchase.
- Free option – To get the calendar and free mini-kit, please scroll to the bottom of this article and register for our emails before the end of this month. If you are on the email list and haven’t received it, please check your spam! The emails will begin sending out on the 1st.
The bible has lots to say about prayer, here are a few verses to consider.
- 1 Peter 3:12 (WEB) For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears open to their prayer; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.
- Jeremiah 29:12 (WEB) You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
- Acts 1:24 (WEB) They prayed and said, “You, Lord, who know the hearts of all men, show which one of these two you have chosen.”
- Luke 21:36 (WEB)Therefore be watchful all the time, praying that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
- Colossians 1:3 (WEB) We give thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
- Psalm 106:1 (WEB) Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
- Luke 22:31-32 (WEB)The Lord said, “Simon, Simon, behold, Satan asked to have all of you, that he might sift you as wheat,32 but I prayed for you, that your faith wouldn’t fail. You, when once you have turned again, establish your brothers.”[a]
- Romans 8:34 (WEB) Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, yes rather, who was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
- Proverbs 15:29 (WEB) Yahweh is far from the wicked,but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- John 16:24 (WEB) Until now, you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full.
- Psalm 141:2 (WEB) Let my prayer be set before you like incense;
the lifting up of my hands like the evening sacrifice.
- Romans 8:26 (WEB) In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weaknesses, for we don’t know how to pray as we ought. But the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can’t be uttered.
- Proverbs 28:13 (WEB) He who conceals his sins doesn’t prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.
- Mark 1:35 (WEB) Early in the morning, while it was still dark, he rose up and went out, and departed into a deserted place, and prayed there.
- Acts 1:14 (WEB) All these with one accord continued steadfastly in prayer and supplication, along with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers.
- Isaiah 29:13 (WEB)The Lord said, “Because this people draws near with their mouth and honors me with their lips, but they have removed their heart far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment of men which has been taught…
- Colossians 4:2-3 (WEB) Continue steadfastly in prayer, watching in it with thanksgiving, 3 praying together for us also, that God may open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds…
- 1 Samuel 12:23 (WEB) Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against Yahweh in ceasing to pray for you; but I will instruct you in the good and the right way.
- James 1:5 (WEB) But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
- Matthew 21:22 (WEB) All things, whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.
- Romans 15:30 (WEB)Now I beg you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in your prayers to God for me,
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 (WEB) If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- Acts 12:5 (WEB) Peter therefore was kept in the prison, but constant prayer was made by the assembly to God for him.
- 1 John 1:9 (WEB) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Psalm 18:6 (WEB) In my distress I called on Yahweh,and cried to my God.He heard my voice out of his temple.My cry before him came into his ears.
- Hebrews 5:7 (WEB) He, in the days of his flesh, having offered up prayers and petitions with strong crying and tears to him who was able to save him from death, and having been heard for his godly fear,
- Psalm 37:4 (WEB) Also delight yourself in Yahweh, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (WEB)Pray without ceasing.
29.) James 5:16 (WEB) Confess your offenses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The insistent prayer of a righteous person is powerfully effective.
30.) Jeremiah 33:3 (WEB) ‘Call to me, and I will answer you, and will show you great and difficult things, which you don’t know.’
31.) John 15:7 (WEB) If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, you will ask whatever you desire, and it will be done for you.
Free Bible Journaling Templates Every Month!
As a member of our VIP list you'll receive freebies at least every month. You'll also receive the latest Bible journaling news, updates, and tutorials!
Thank you! You're on the list! Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
Remember to open our emails every time we send them so our system keeps sending them to you!