Momentum is a monthly Bible journaling kit subscription program designed to help you build momentum in your walk with God. It’s designed to make Bible journaling easy so that you can spend time in the Word consistently, without much preparation and without needing long blocks of time. You can Bible journal and grow in your faith even if you only have five minutes! AND…IT’S ONLY $25/MO!
Here’s what you get every month (all files are digital files – nothing is sent in the mail):
- Five-part devotional on topics designed to build knowledge, self-confidence, and faith (the first month is on inner beauty)
- Five Bible journaling kits that go along with each section of the devotional
- Five videos – one for each section of the devotional
- Coordinating Traveler’s Notebook Inserts
- Classes on using certain mediums in your Bible (the first month is gelatos)
- Immediate access to all Beginner’s and Next Level courses
- Every available product listed in our store
- Access to products not listed in our store
- And more!
Every month you’ll receive a five-part devotional including printables that go along with the daily verse. You can complete the devotional in five days or five weeks. The choice is yours! The first month is titled You Are Beautiful, and will help you discover just how truly loved you are.
You also have instant access to our library of Beginner and Next Level courses. No need to wait days or months to receive the next course.
AND…if that’s not enough, you’ll get our entire library of downloads! That means you get access to everything in our digital store including items that we haven’t released to the public. That’s another benefit of your membership. You get to be first!
No need to waste time planning your devotional time and finding supplies to work with the verses you’re reading. You get it all and you can cancel anytime! So go ahead and explore Momentum and continue to grow in the Word creatively!
Future technique courses include (not in this order):
- Acrylic Painting
- Colored Pencils
- Gel Pens
- And so much more!
Future devotional topics include (not in this order)
- Unmovable Mountains
- Stand in the Truth
- Abundant Living
- Knowing God
- Being Set Apart
- And more!
The value of this offer is hundreds of dollars and continues to increase in value every month! Purchase Momentum today to build momentum in your walk with God.
Momentum Frequently Asked Questions
What or Who is Bible Journaling Ministries?
- Everything that you need to know about our ministry is on our About Us page. There’s probably stuff on there you don’t want to know too.
What’s included in Momentum?
- Monthly 5-part topical devotional (1st month is You are Beautiful)
- Five corresponding kits
- Five devotional videos (1 journal w/me video and 4 process videos)
- Monthly technique videos (1st month is gelatos)
- Everything that you see at www.BibleJournalingMinistries.com/shop at the time or before it’s released to the public
- Exclusive printables
- All 10 Beginners courses and printables
- All 10 Next Level courses and printables
- Momentum member badge
Will anything be shipped to me?
- No. Momentum is a digital subscription. That means you access it from your computer, watch the videos, download the printables, and enjoy all the benefits of Momentum without ever having to leave your home.
Is it monthly?
- Yes. You get a new devotional, videos, and other printables every month
Will I be charged monthly?
- Yes. Cancel any time via your membership portal.
What happens if the order doesn’t go through?
- I try to follow up on unpaid orders via email, but if I miss you…please email me! Anyone who attempts to purchase at a certain price…will receive that price. Even if it takes a day or two to figure out what happened.
What is the regular price?
Is there a prepayment option?
- Not yet. We are working on it! Please make sure you’re on our email list to be notified.
Will there be a sale in the future?
- Yes! Twice per year. Please make sure you’re on our email list to be notified.
Will the sale be the same as the charter member offer?
- No. The charter member price is the lowest we will ever offer the momentum program.
What does it mean to be a charter member?
- To be truthful, I did not plan to launch Momentum with a charter membership designation. This is why you don’t see it in the promotional video. It was placed on my heart on day one of the launch. So here’s what I know. Being a charter member means that you took a leap of faith and supported our ministry financially from day one. Thank you. Other than that. The Lord will provide this plan when it’s time. I have seen charter badges used at events, on blogs, and through various social media channels. But, I do not have a clear path or understand currently why He put it on my heart to have one.
What if I can’t join today?
- No worries. Momentum is available to purchase at any time! You will receive a member badge, just not the charter member badge. Please sign up for our email to be notified of sales (click here).
How do I cancel?
- Go to the Momentum membership site and click My Account > My Subscriptions > Cancel Subscription on the right-hand side of the page.
How do I update my credit card information?
- Go to the Momentum membership site and click My Account > Update Billing
Do I need a printer?
- A printer is very helpful! Some members bring their files to a print shop or ask their friends or family members to use their printers.
What supplies do I need?
- All you really “need” is access to the internet so you can watch the videos and read scripture (if you don’t have a Bible), a printer, paper, and pen. Everything else is optional (but fun).
What other supplies should I consider?
- I purchase shipping labels instead of stickers because I have tested the PH on the ones I buy and they’re acid-free. You can also cut the items out and glue them in your Bible with acid-free glue. Here’s a list of supplies that I recommend:https://www.biblejournalingministries.com/bible-journaling-supply-list/
How can I get ahold of support?
- The best way is to email me or message me on Facebook. If you call the 1877 number you will probably get my husband live or if he’s in a meeting…you’ll get the voicemail. Email or Facebook Messenger is best because having a written record helps keep things organized.
What if the videos aren’t loading on my computer?
- Check your internet connection first. Then clear your cookies and cache. Try a different browser. These options have fixed the issue 100% of the time so far. But…If it’s still not working, email me know and I will log into your account and see what’s going on.
Can you do more faith planner things?
- Sure. I’ll add it to the list!
Which course should I start with?
- If you’re new to Bible journaling, I would start with the beginner course! Then I would navigate to Momentum. Just hit the triangle on that menu option to bring up the courses that you have access to.
Will there be a separate Facebook group?
- After much prayer, I was directed to keep everything in the Bible journaling for Beginner’s group for two reasons:
- I wanted to create something that was individual where people wouldn’t feel obligated, pressure, afraid to ask questions, or that they weren’t “keeping up” with the group. I wanted to facilitate a very private experience between God and his child. There is a discussion tab on the site where I answer questions, as well as via email ????
- I didn’t want Momentum to take anything away from the beginner’s community. Mark 16:15 says we’re to preach the good news. I felt that having a group just for Momentum didn’t quite align with Scripture. Those who are not in Momentum can still be encouraged and inspired by other’s who are.
- The best place to post your journaling would be in the beginner’s group, on our Facebook page (we often share your work with the public there if you post it to our page), and with anyone who you’re willing to engage in a dialog with about the Gospel. You will be amazed at how what seems like a simple post can encourage and inspire someone.
Does the program provide access to the individual graphics that you use to create the printables?
- No.While we create many of our own designs, we do license art files from wonderful artists and designers all over the world. In many instances, graphics must be flattened to comply with the license agreements we have with the artist or company. This is to restrict the ability of others illegally saving the specific image. The printables we provide are flattened to comply with our license of those images.