DaySpring sent me the latest 100 days devotional journal titled, “Less Hustle More Jesus” by Shanna Noel, and I’m excited to share it with you. Plus I have some bonus freebies at the bottom of this post.
Here’s what you get:
- Layflat binding
- Journal cover features soft touch flexible latex board and spot UV
- Premium non-bleed paper
- Notebook binding
- Ribbon marker
- Pages: 208
- Authored by Shanna Noel
7 Ways to Use the 100 Days Devotional
- Read it – You can read the 100 Days Devotional just like a book. Keep it by your beside and quickly read it right when you wake up to start your day strong.
- Journal in it – It is a journal after all! You can use it as an alternative to a Bible for Bible journaling. So grab your paint and markers and let’s get journaling! Don’t forget t add the cute ephemera and cross stickers I’ve linked below!
- Write Letters to God – I love writing letters to God. I often end them with xoxo.
- Scripture Writing – There are many verses provided in the 100 Days Devotional. Take some time to practice your Scripture writing and commit key verses to memory.
- Prayers – Write out your prayers. Don’t forget to date them because you’ll love seeing how God works in your life when you look back on them later.
- Scrapbook – The thick acid-free pages make it perfect for adding pictures of your daily life. Why not take a picture every day and add it to the journal? It would be fun to see what you were focused on at the beginning of the devotional and what you’re focused on later.
- Junk Journal it – As you’re reading or writing, add things that come into your life on a daily basis. For example, maybe you got a wonderful letter on day five. Staple it to day five. Maybe you went out to dinner on day ten, put the receipt there. Perhaps you found a piece of grandma’s lace on day 30 – place it in there too.
There are so many ways you can use this devotional. The main goal is to use it and grow in the Word creatively!
Let’s Get Creative
In this tutorial, I show you how to sew in a book. From simple designs to ribbon edging, you can make your devotional uniquely yours.
I love sharing free printables! Here’s the Cross Sticker sheet that I made to coordinate with the 100 Days Devotional – Less Hustle More Jesus: Cross Stickers. I hope you enjoy them! Don’t forget to purchase the book using our affiliate link. It really helps us out and encourages us to make more coordinating gifts! You can purchase the 100 Days Devotional here.
And Bethany over at Southern Couture has some free ones for ya too! Here’s a link to her blog. I really love the ones she’s created for you!