How to Make Bible Tabs Out of Scrap Paper
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make Bible tabs out of scrap paper or by using our free printable download: click here to download the file.
- Step 1 – Print out the tabs using a color printer and cardstock paper.
- Step 2 – Cut out rectangular tabs.
- Step 3 – Fold the tabs in half.
- Step 4 – Place the tabs in the tab punch with the fold slightly under the edge of the tab (see video).
- Step 5 – Press down on the tab punch.
- Step 6 – Using a sticker maker run the tab through the machine with the printed side up. If you’re not using a sticker maker, you can use tape or glue.
- Step 7 – This step is optional and not included in the video. But we highly recommended it. Place washi tape on the edge of the page to reinforce the page.
- Step 8 – Place one edge of the tab on the Bible page and fold the other side over.
If you decide to use scrap cardstock paper for your bible tabs, you can write words on them using a sharpie or gel pens. You can also use labels, stickers or stamps as well. Let your imagination run wild. You may also want to laminate your tabs to help them stand the test of time.
Beyond Bible Tabs
You can use these tabs in other places besides your Bible. Try using them in a planner, cookbook, notebook, and on files. There are so many uses for bible tabs! How do you use bible tabs? I’d love to know in the comments below!
Please note that if you purchase a product using our affiliate links in this post that we may receive a small commission. This helps our ministry stay afloat. Thank you so much.
Free Bible Journaling Templates Every Month!
As a member of our VIP list you'll receive freebies at least every month. You'll also receive the latest Bible journaling news, updates, and tutorials!
Thank you! You're on the list! Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
Remember to open our emails every time we send them so our system keeps sending them to you!