I never worry about printer ink anymore. I spend $9.99/month on ink and use every page allocated to me. Yep..that’s 300 color prints every month. Of course, most “normal” folk could use much less. There’s even a free 15 page/month plan! Read on….
My Favorite Printer
The first time I purchased the HP – ENVY 5660 Wireless All-In-One Instant Ink Ready Printer was August 2nd 2015. That’s almost four years of crazy printing by the way. I paid $75.80 from Best Buy, which was an amazing price. It’s no longer available, but there are other alternatives.
- Use Ebates for 1% cash back + a $10 gift card if you’re new to Ebates. Here’s our referral link: https://www.ebates.com/r/SMARTK35?eeid=28187
- Once you’re there – search for Best Buy to get the 1%
- Clink their referral link to get to Best Buy
- Search for and purchase the HP printer within your budget that’s replenish eligible: https://www.bestbuy.com (there are printers as low as $49.99) –>DO NOT USE THIS LINK. If you use it, you won’t get your 1% + gift card. You need to use the Ebates tool to get your cash back.
- If you have a rewards program with Best Buy, you’ll get points too!
How to get a deal on HP Ink Subscription
I have the 300 page at $9.99/mo subscription on my account, but you can choose plans for as low as free (just scroll to the left after you click my link). You should get one month free with my referral link: http://try.hpinstantink.com/h2H6p.