It’s a new year and for many of us…a new planner! This month we’re giving away Bible journaling planner stickers that you can use to make sure you’re setting that special time aside to spend with the Lord.
Bible Journaling Planner Stickers
We’re super excited to give away free Bible journaling planner stickers this month. They go perfectly with the free Bible journaling planner we gave away at the start of the year. While the planner will be available all year, these stickers are only available for this month. Navigate to our freebie page to get your stickers. If you’re visiting this post after January, the purchase link will be available in the near future. Be sure to sign up for our VIP list to be notified of availability as well as future freebies. You don’t want to miss out!
Features of the Bible Journaling Planner Stickers
- 1″x1″ squares
- 8 different colors
- Perfect for marking that special day in your calendar or planner
- Cute design
- Downloadable file
- Personal or ministry use only
How to Use the Bible Journaling Planner Stickers
- Download the file.
- Print it out in color on your printer using paper or a sticker sheet.
- Trim the squares using scissors or a square punch.
- If using paper, you can use a sticker machine to make the squares sticky. You can also use glue or tape.
- Remove the sticker from the backing and place it in your planner.
These Bible Journaling planner stickers are perfect for seeing how many days you were able to spend in the word. When the year is done, you’ll be thrilled with the results. We hope you like them! If so, please comment below and share this post with a friend.
This post contains affiliate links. Our ministry may receive a small commission if you purchase a product through links – thank you for your support!
Love this n know god answers ur prayers