I’m excited to share this FREE weekly Bible journaling planner as a huge THANK YOU for an amazing 2016 as well as in celebration for over 1,000 Instagram followers today. Wow! I truly am thankful and in awe of the support we’ve received since launching Bible Journaling Ministries late last year.
If you’re already on our e-mail list, please check your email for your download link! If you’re new to Bible Journaling Ministries, you can sign up here to download your weekly planner.
Free Bible Journaling Templates Every Month!
As a member of our VIP list you'll receive freebies at least every month. You'll also receive the latest Bible journaling news, updates, and tutorials!
Thank you! You're on the list! Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
Remember to open our emails every time we send them so our system keeps sending them to you!
Weekly Bible Journaling Planner
Here’s how to use the weekly Bible journaling planner.
- Step 1: Sign up for our emails AND mark us SAFE! If our email goes to your SPAM, we can’t do anything to help you get the file. You’ll need to mark us as safe with your provider to ensure you get our freebies. Our ministry does not have resources for troubleshooting our free files.
- Step 2: Print out the planner file.
- Step 3: Write out your weekly and annual goals on the Progress page.
- Step 4: At the end of the week, observe your progress and determine if there are any adjustments that you need to make to get closer to your goals.
- Step 5: Doodle and make notes on this page.
- Step 6: For Sunday through Monday Bible Journaling planner pages do the following:
- Add today’s date.
- Write out your verse for the day. For ideas on how to find scripture click here.
- Doodle or draw your response to scripture. You can also do this in your Bible. If you need a Bible journal, click here to learn about the supplies we recommend.
- Plan your meals, priorities and tasks for the day.
- For Goal Action Steps, pick one small thing that you’re working on to get you closer to your goals. Mine is currently closing the kitchen at 8pm and retiring to the bedroom. After I master that small action step, I’ll pick another.
- Write down prayers and affirmations for the day. Prayers can be for you, your loved ones, and even people you don’t know. They can be anything. Affirmations can be anything that inspires or motivates you throughout the day. One of my affirmations is, “I am a strong, healthy, confident woman.”
- Check off each circle for every 8oz you drink in the Hydrate section.
If you’re cutting the pages down the middle, the planner is designed for you to cut on the edge of the left image. For example, you’ll cut on the right border line on the Progress page. Otherwise, you can simply punch the edge of the page and place it in a 3-ring binder. The choice is yours.
I hope this free weekly Bible journaling planner helps you spend more time in the word, plan your day better, and achieve your goals.